■ Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1979
This document is the Constitution of Nigeria from 1979. It includes chapters on general provisions, fundamental objectives and directive principles of State policy, citizenship, fundamental rights, the Legislative, the Executive, the Judiciary, Federal Capital Territory and general supplementary provisions.
- The 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia (Library item)
- Revised Harmonized Draft Constitution of kenya (Library item)
- 1990 Constitution of Nepal (Library item)
- National Political Reform Conference Report (Library item)
- Constitucion 1998 (Library item)
- Constitucion 1998 del Ecuador (Library item)