■ Interim Constitution of Nepal 2007
This Interim Constitution of Nepal (as amended by the First two Amendment Acts) was prepared in 2007. It has articles on citizenship, fundamental rights, responsibilities, directive principles and policies of the State, the Executive, Legislature-Parliament, the Constituent Assembly, the legislative procedure, the financial procedure, the Judiciary, the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority, the Auditor General, the Public Service Commission, the Election Commission, the National Human Rights Commission, the Attorney General, structure of State and local self-governance, political parties, emergency powers, provisions regarding the army, amendment of the Constitution and transitional provisions.
- Interim Constitution of Nepal 2007 in English and Nepalese (Library item)
- Kielelezo Pantanifu cha Katiba ya Kenya (Library item)
- Revised Harmonized Draft Constitution of kenya (Library item)
- 1990 Constitution of Nepal (Library item)
- Suggestions to Ensure Women's Rights in the New Constitution (Library item)