Call for Applications for Constitution Academy 9-17 June 2018 is now closed!
We will inform the selected applicants soon. MyConstitution team would like to thank to all applicants who have shown their interest in our Constitution Academy.
About our project
MyConstitution supports partners in Myanmar to strengthen their expertise on constitution building with a view to building a home-grown, well-informed, and inclusive constitutional culture. We do this by providing:
- On-demand expert advisory services to those involved in negotiations and decisions relating to constitution building.
- Learning on a range of relevant constitutional issues based on the history of Myanmar and comparative experiences.
- Opportunities for dialogue on constitution related issues.
- Information materials on constitutional issues in Myanmar language
- Tools and support to adapt well-established assessment methodologies to the Myanmar context.
The MyConstitution project is hosted by International IDEA (Myanmar). The project is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
About International IDEA Myanmar
International IDEA works with democratic stakeholders in Myanmar to consolidate the transition to democracy, contributing in particular to electoral processes, democratic oversight of the parliament, and strengthening of constitutional expertise in the country. International IDEA established its country presence in Myanmar in 2012 and now has offices in Yangon and Naypyidaw.
Ohn Mar Zin
International IDEA Myanmar